6 Ways in Determining Barcelona chair Replica
For many people that love the unique and interesting art design pieces inside their home, they sure would want to have most of their furniture, decorations and accessories to be done in a certain way. Barcelona chair has been one of the many that was really popular back in the day during 19th century. If you are going to purchase this particular chair especially the authentic one, you will have to know some information about deciding whether the ones that you are going to buy is the real deal or some Barcelona chair replica design.
Here are some of the ways where you could check for the authenticity of the chairs that you are going to purchase.
- Materials. Barcelona chair replica wouldn’t be using 100% full grain Italian leather. This can be confirmed by some of leather experts that would be able to tell you the originality of the leather for the chair.
- The cushion that is done for the chair will be made out of full density high-resilient foam.
- The panels will come in square shape, with cut and sewn individually for its superior quality and design.
- Fully upholstered leather and buttons that you will also need to check with the experts to see if they are the original chair.
- Make sure the chair has under-seat vent to allow air in and out of the cushion. This is to maintain the shape of the cushion
- Expect to pay somewhere around USD $20,000 for each original Barcelona chair.
Those are some of the things that you might want to know about purchasing non Barcelona chair replica. Fake ones are usually way cheaper with prices of somewhere around $300 to $1,000. The real Barcelona chair is definitely worth more than that. If you are going to spend that much money especially in a piece of modernist furniture, you would definitely have to be sure that it is going to be authentic and original in its design.