5 Things You Need to Know in Cleaning Laminate Wood Floors
In this modern days, everything can be done easily especially with manuals and instructions that are available. For homes that are using laminate wooden flooring, the maintenance and cleaning laminate wood floors can be done easily with no time consuming at all that would make your lives a lot easier especially if you don’t have a housekeeper to do it for you.
Here are some of the steps that you could do when you are cleaning laminate wood floors inside your house.
- Choose if you are going to make your own homemade cleaning laminate wood floors solution or you want to use products from the store. Either way, they are perfectly capable to help you clean your floors.
- Use warm water mixed with few tablespoons of baking soda to scrub marks off the floor. Wipe it with damp cloth after for finishing.
- If you think that the marks are hard to get rid of, you could use WD-40 or even lighter fluid solution as last resort in getting rid of them. Dampen the cloth that you have and scrub the mark with the solution, and then wipe it with clean cloth.
- Sweeping the floors can easily be done to remove dust and debris. Make sure you choose to use soft-bristle broom to avoid damaging the surface of your floors.
- Avoid using wax, varnish or even polish on your laminate wooden floors, because some of these chemicals can easily damage the surface especially when used regularly.
If you have modern laminate flooring system installed in your home, then cleaning laminate wood floors can be done by yourself easily which also mean that you would save more money from your housing budget without having to hire someone to do it for you. Doing to maintenance and cleaning your floors must also be done regularly to prevent it from being damaged especially from liquid and other hard substances.